Breakthrough Finance Ltd, London Small Business Accountants 	T: 0203 598 0335 M: 078 4306 4874

Self-Employed Tax Returns

Every business must file an annual tax return with Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs (HMRC).

Self Employed Tax Returns

As a self employed person running a business you will be required to file a personal return otherwise known as a self assessment tax return. This will include not only the results of your business but also any other personal income such as bank interest, dividends or property rental income for example. In the United Kingdom the tax year for individuals is from 6th April through to the following 5th April.

Self Assessment Tax returns must be filed by 31 October if filed manually or by 31st January in the following year of filed online. There are penalties for late filing or late payment of any taxes due.

Breakthrough Finance Limited has specialist software to complete all types of tax return and for online filing with HMRC.

To ensure your tax returns are filed correctly and on time contact Breakthrough Finance Limited

Help in filing your self-employed tax returns with full accountancy support from Breakthough Finance Limited, London Accountants, England, UK
If you're looking for the best tax accountants in London, then your search is over: contact Breakthrough Finance Limited today.

Breakthrough Finance Limited,
Registered Office: Suite F, 1 - 3 Canfield Place, London, England, NW6 3BT. Company Number: 04648676 Registered In England & Wales.
Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved